Sunday, September 14, 2008

And then there was you.......




I am so proud of you son! I am so glad you have done well enough to get yourself out of the hospital. I am anxious to see you apply some of the skills that you have learned into your everyday life. I know you are a stKrong young man. I know you are a wise young man. I know you are a kind young man with so many great manners. I have nothing but high hopes for you.

Just remember in life buddy, you have to take time out for you. Know that even the best of us can lose ourselves in life and issues and anything in between. Remember that you are worth everything you want to be worth. Have self respect and dignity. Have a heart that feels others pain and wants to reach out and help them as a giving heart is priceless. Treat people fairly and with kind words. Don't be in a hurry to point fingers. Self reflect, and do it often to really know who you are. Let your words tell people how you feel, not your actions.

I could go on all night long son. It feels rather odd to me at moments that you are not in our house, in your room. I know someone else is cooking for you and listening to you and it is difficult for me at moments, but then I remember what wonderful people you are with. I remember you are my son, and I am your mom, no matter what. Remember that I love you to the moon and back and NOTHING will ever change that. I wish I had all the skills to help you and I wish I could take away your pain and confusion. For now, all I can do is support you and be here for you whenever you need me, and even when you don't need me.


I had a great day with you today getting ice cream.

1 comment:

Casdok said...

Well done Tay. And fingers crossed that it all goes well for you.